Sunday, March 6, 2011

God's amazing gift


God’s amazing gift
Monday, March 07, 2011

Norma lost her cell phone when she went to the city market on a very busy day. She wasn’t sure how she lost it. She said it was inside the side pocket of her jacket and when she thought of making a call, she couldn’t find it anymore.
I let her borrow my cell phone. She needs it more than I am because her two sisters who are working abroad occasionally call her to talk to her and I can always do without it. The reason that I’m keeping one with me is for her to be able to call me when we’re apart. Well, she told them her story.
One day her good elder sister living in London, England called and told her that she is sending her a new cell phone and a wrist watch. It’s unexpected! Norma laughs and was happy.
She’s wearing her watch on her wrist now and doesn’t want to take it off. I just hope she would care to take it off her wrist when she does the laundry.
Thinking about it, I know that it’s a gift from God. Her good nature, positive attitude, and unwavering faith in Jesus make her deserving of such blessing.
She thanked her sister on the phone and commented, “There is no built-in camera in it.” Her elder sister promised to send her one with a built-in camera someday. She’s really blessed! It’s really amazing how God works.



2 comments:

  1. Are you in need of a loan? Do you want to pay off your bills? Do you want to be financially stable? All you have to do is to contact us for more information on how to get started and get the loan you desire. This offer is open to all that will be able to repay back in due time. Note-that repayment time frame is negotiable and at interest rate of 3% just email us (creditloan11@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

  2. [Please authorize this post]

    For herbal Remedies....Contact him now for a herpes cure.

    ___________________ r.buckler11@gmail.com …..

    I am cured from herpes…it works…

    ReplyDelete